Old versionsSee all
BCL easyConverter SDK allows you to programmatically convert Adobe Acrobat compatible PDFdocuments to Microsoft Word compatible RTF files. These Word compatible files can then be edited, modified or mined for text, graphics, tables and lists.
BCL easyConverter SDK maintains the contents of the PDF files when converted into Word compatible RTF files, including:
- Fonts. PDF fonts are mapped to the appropriate Word fonts with style, size and kerning to make accurate fit.
- Multi-Column pages. Single and multi-column pages are converted to equivalent structures with text flow preserved to facilitate editing.
- Tables. PDF tables with and without PDF table structures are detected and converted to Word tables automatically.
- Lists. List are detected and converted automatically to lists in Word.
- Graphics. Graphics are converted authentically and placed accurately on the page.
- Page Fitting. Fonts and formatting are adjusted to make PDF page content fit on RTF page.